Friday, April 14, 2006

When you're ready to sell, we're ready to buy


Every city has their own local commercials to treasure. Crudely done, poorly acted, but endearing nonetheless. In Atlanta, the hands-down winner is Two Brothers Investment Group, Inc. I'm not saying I'd do business with the Brothers Hull, but anyone who incorporates "Sanford and Son" into their sales pitch deserves a doff of the Malcontent's cap.

Although I wonder: are potential customers swayed by the use of classic TV stars? "Well, honey, if if they're good enough for Redd Foxx, then that's good enough for me."

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:11 AM

    love this pic of redfox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this pic of redfox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:41 PM

    I miss the ad for Q-Time ("Miss ya mama's cookin'?/C'mon down to Q-Time! ...").

    ReplyDelete