Thursday, April 20, 2006

Let her speak ... I mean, arrest the bitch!

A heckler disrupted Chinese President Hu Jintao's speech at the White House this morning before being detained by the Secret Service. I guess Bush was trying to make Hu feel at home:

"President Bush, stop him from killing" ... "Stop persecuting the Falun Gong," she yelled. She also shouted in Chinese, "President Hu, your days are numbered" ...

The woman was then taken away by uniformed officers, right after Bush urged Hu to allow the Chinese people to "speak freely."

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:11 PM

    I'll bet Robin Williams could've defused the situation .... with laughter. Why don't you lay off Robin? He has taught the world to laugh. I was very sick once, and watching Patch Adams lifted my spirits and accelerated my recovery. What have you ever done for sick people? Leave Robin alone. He's a wonderful human being.

    ReplyDelete