Saturday, May 20, 2006

Bitch slap

I think Axl Rose has finally lost what remained of his metal cred.

It was a one-two encounter between Axl Rose and Tommy Hilfiger. The rocker and designer capped a Thursday evening out at a new club called The Plumm in Manhattan's Chelsea neighborhood with midnight fisticuffs.

"There was an issue between the two of them," Plumm owner Noel Ashman told The Associated Press.

The scuffle reportedly started after the Guns N' Roses front man moved the drink of Hilfiger's girlfriend, Dee Ocleppo.

"I moved his girlfriend's drink so it wouldn't spill," Rose told the Los Angeles radio station KROQ on Friday. "It was the most surreal thing, I think, that's ever happened to me in my life."

According to the 44-year-old singer, Hilfiger, 55, smacked him in the arm and told him to put the drink back.

"He just kept smacking me," Rose said.

Not sure what's behind Rose's restraint, but -- considering the state of his career -- how do you pass up a fashion designer beatdown, especially when you've been provoked?

Furthermore ... Tommy Hilfiger has a girlfriend?

No comments:

Post a Comment