Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Everyone's stupid but me

Not really. Well, sorta ...

Anyways, to quote an old sports editor of mine, my wife has saggy titties, which was just as confusing a non sequitur then as it is now.

Which brings me to "American Idol." Still haven't watched -- what's so special about the crowning of a new prepackaged pop star? But I did hear a clip of this Taylor Hicks fella singing Springsteen's "Dancing in the Dark" on the radio earlier. While his act might work on the Lido deck, I can't believe so many people are falling for it. On second thought, yes I can.

I'm told Hicksy's from Alabama, which leaves me to wonder if our neighbor to the west is trying to become the new Florida (home of boy bands, Matchbox 20, Fred Durst ...).

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:05 PM

    it will probably piss you off when he wins then. because I am pretty sure he will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, I'll survive. I don't have a pony in this race.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:34 PM

    I've never seen the show, so I can't comment on a potential winner.
    But I didn't know Matchbox 20 was from Florida.

    ReplyDelete