Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Let's pack up and get the Hell out of here!


(to quote my inelegant step-grandfather)

Anyway ... how's the weather where you are? For me, outstanding, at least over the next five days. The Malcontent is taking an undeserved (working) vacation to the Dominican Republic, where the long-range forecast calls for nothing but warm, sunny days.

My one and only correspondent, Candice Dyer, will be holding down the fort (assuming she can make out my rudimentary blogging directions) in the interim, and you're sure to be entertained.

I'll be back Tuesday. Until then, enjoy your cold winter.

Now where the hell is my sangria?!?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:48 AM

    I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
    the indexes easily.

    Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

    RickJ

    ReplyDelete