Tuesday, June 06, 2006

How to watch "American Idol"

Never thought I'd be doing a follow-up to this story, but the details are too juicy to ignore.

(His mother) claims Favreau was attempting to rumple up her hair when he mistakenly cut her head open with the bottle opener, which had been a free gift with the purchase of two packs of Camel cigarettes.

The bottle opener consists of a bike chain attached to a cross-shaped, sharpened medallion bearing the West Coast Choppers insignia.

"He always goes by and messes my hair up, just to get on my nerves," Chagnon said.

She claims that because her son was under the influence of drugs and alcohol, he forgot he was holding onto the bottle opener at the time.

"He was having a relapse from his drug addiction," she continued, explaining that Favreau in the past has been treated for addiction to painkillers.

Chagnon said Favreau had taken "a bunch of hydrocodones throughout the day" and one pill of Klonopin, a medication used to treat panic disorders. She said he was also drinking 160-proof vodka while they watched the "American Idol" finale.

Chagnon, who said by the time of the alleged assault she had consumed five beers herself, told Plattsburgh City Police officers the night of Favreau's arrest that she did not want to press charges, claiming he had no intention of hurting her.

Hey, who can blame a guy for getting high watching "AI"? Do people actually watch that crap sober?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:14 PM

    My name is David Root and i would like to show you my personal experience with Klonopin.

    I am 25 years old. Have been on Klonopin for at least 4 months now. Started taking it for anxiety and a chemically induced teeth grinding problem from an antidepressant. It works great. It helps with the teeth grinding, and I take a very low dose of it. I don't abuse it. Abuse it, and your asking for problems. I don't see a problem with addiction (I was in a situation where I was without it for 4 days, and I was fine).

    I have experienced some of these side effects-
    None, a little sleepiness, but nothing ground breaking

    I hope this information will be useful to others,
    David Root

    ReplyDelete